Thnx for Visiting!

Friday, December 7, 2012

Out of this World!

By now, I'm sure you Fashionistas have seen this "Galaxy Print" on something or someone in some shape or form. Well let me tell you, this trend is like a snowball tumbling down a loooong mountain. With time, its only getting stronger, bigger and roaming through our streets faster and faster. Okay, maybe its not roaming fast..... but its one of those trends that have been around for a little while now, and instead of dying out, the fashion gods are just allowing it to take a life of its own. (I'm obviously in a very sarcastic mood today!) 

Do you mind it? I personally thinks its super fun and have not grown tired of it yet! Although I don't personally own anything with this galaxy print, I am inspired to do a DIY sweat-shirt or t-shirt! There are plenty of crafters, bloggers and fashionistas who show how they have created this trend at home, just look it up! So here's a photo gallery of everything from a phone case to leggings; From Designer to Street Style! 

Enjoy!















Are you into the galaxy print trend? If so, do you own anything?...What is it? We love to hear how our readers get inspired! Always feel free to share OOTD photos or what inspires you on our Facebook wall at Endless Inspiration, don't forget to "LIKE" our page while your there! 

PEACE.LOVE&FASHION,
Endless Inspiration


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For visiting! I hope you have been Inspired & I'd love to hear from you...<3