Thnx for Visiting!

Friday, December 14, 2012

You can call her...Mrs. Timberlake

How are all my Lovely Fashionistas doing? Hope everyone is enjoying all the festivities of the holiday season and not getting too worked up with the craziness of shopping madness. I know first hand how easy the real meaning of Christmas and the holidays in general can be forgotten, working long retail hours and all! Hope you are all FABULOUSLY enjoying your friends, family, foods & decorations  and of course the best christmas movies you can find!

So have you seen Jessica Biel in the January 2013 Elle cover? If so, I hope you agree that the newlywed is looking hotter then ever! Is it the "Marriage Glow"? If you haven't...consider yourself lucky. (BTW, I love her signature Bangs)

ENJOY!


Please stay tuned, we will be doing a few Holiday Contest & Giveaways on our Facebook Page this month. Visit us and give us a "LIKE" if you haven't already. Don't get left behind! Happy Holidays!

PEACE.LOVE&FASHION,
Endless Inspiration

Photo Credit: Elle Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For visiting! I hope you have been Inspired & I'd love to hear from you...<3