Thnx for Visiting!

Monday, February 6, 2012

While you wait, enjoy these!

I'm working on a new post dedicated to one of my obsessions, BOOTS! As I take the photos of my lil collection, edit them & post them for you, I figured I'd give you something else to entertain you with while you wait. One thing I can appreciate is an artistic photo, especially if the focus is fashion! So here are a few BEAUTIFUL< UNIQUE< ARTISTIC<INSPIRING photographs that I found and feel that you would enjoy too....

So ENJOY :)



See you all soon in my next post, MY BOOT COLLECTION!

PEACE.LOVE&FASHION,
Belkis

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Christy, I will def check your blog out! Please check back in and leave me your feed back and comments, I really appreciate the support <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For visiting! I hope you have been Inspired & I'd love to hear from you...<3