Thnx for Visiting!

Saturday, February 11, 2012

NYFW Fall 2012

It's that time of the year again! Twice a year we are introduced to next seasons fashion. New York Fashion Week is taking place as we speak. Collections being shown are for Fall/Winter 2012....how exciting! This years dates in NY are from February 9-16. Unfortunately, I won't be attending any shows this year, but I will be doing my daily research and sharing what I find with you, my fellow fashionistas! I will do one HUGE POST after its all done to recap the shows and up coming trends....but I wanted to invite you to check out my facebook fan page DAILY for photos, news, gossip & more as I will be posting things daily as things are reported. ENJOY & DON'T FORGET TO "LIKE" ENDLESS INSPIRATION ON FACEBOOK.



PEACE.LOVE&FASHION,
Belkis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For visiting! I hope you have been Inspired & I'd love to hear from you...<3