Thnx for Visiting!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Streets @ Men's Fashion Week in Paris

This post is going to be minimum in words and maximized in amazing photos! I had to edit down the pics to 20 to avoid making this post toooo long, but let me tell you, it wasn't easy. As I did my daily fashion research, I ran into some amazing photos at www.wwd.com of people roaming the streets of Paris during Men's Fashion Week! Mostly of men. So, since I don't write enough about men's fashion, I figured this was perfect to share with you (and all my guy readers!). 

Let's get to it......ENJOY!


*All Photos Belong to WWD and were taking by Kuba Dabrowski. Find More Photos and Inspiration at www.wwd.com

PEACE.LOVE&FASHION,
Belkis

2 comments:

  1. Interesting blog, I really enjoyed browsing it :)

    XX JUNO ♥
    PERSONAL STYLE BLOGGER,
    check out my blog and follow if you like:
    Visit RECESSIONISTA.Thru A Lens
    I'll follow you back for sure :))
    THANK YOU :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their fashion sense is truly something to be inspired about. I noticed that the common denominators here are trendy coats, scarf, and suits. That’s not surprising, as those are the must-haves for fashionable and classy men -- especially suits, which are truly an investment. There are many good impressions you can draw from men who choose and wear their suits so well. Thanks for sharing some inspirations!

    Howard Crist @ Hidalgo Brothers

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For visiting! I hope you have been Inspired & I'd love to hear from you...<3