Thnx for Visiting!

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Awesome Finds....All Under $100.

Whether Your shopping for yourself....Or gifts for the holidays, we all love a deal! Sometimes it seems that you can't find quality items or pieces that you love and can initially become staples in your wardrobe with out paying an arm & a leg for them. So I did my research and found some great items, from clothes to accessories, all under $100. Doesn't it feel good to find a Deal? If you personally know me, you know that I'm the biggest bargain shopper their is. Hope you guys like some of the pieces I found and are enjoying your holiday shopping, without spending your entire life's saving.........

Enjoy!

Top Shop $90

Baker Shoes $69.95

Subversive for Target $59.99

ASOS Dress $71.88

J.Crew Gloves $98

Melie Bianco Bag $60

Trina Turk Ring $66

Cleobella Bag $99

Jeffrey Campbell $85

Toms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For visiting! I hope you have been Inspired & I'd love to hear from you...<3