Thnx for Visiting!

Friday, March 8, 2013

I'm a Shoe addict, and I Don't need help!

Welcome Back Fashionistas!

So this winter has been so unpredictable. One day it's clear that Spring is right around the corner and the next its cold, windy & snowing/raining all day (currently my situation). Non the less, stores are stocking up and introducing Spring Fashions and Shoes. And although I LOVE a good Snow day and appreciate Fall/Winter layering fashion...,,,, I am quite ready for bare legs and toe's-out type of outfits. 

The other day, as I was doing my usual scrolling down and double-clicking on Instagram, I ran into a pair of shoes a fellow fashion blogger re-posted. Yup, I fell in love and had to find out who these shoes were by. The blogger replied that they were from Zara. So there I went, I saw and when I get a few of these ..... I will have conquered, lol. 

Here are 10 of my favorite shoes on Zara's website, currently available to purchase. ENJOY!

$49.90 
$79.90
$49.90
$129.00 
$99.90
These were the pair the fashion blogger was wearing and the pair I really want to add to my wardrobe!
$49.90
$89.90 
$89.90
$89.90
$49.90

Although I Love Shoes just as much as the next girl, I do periodically clean-up and donate shoes I no longer use. But for the most part, shoes are staples and can be carried over from season to season. 

Sometimes I wonder where the heck I'm going to store all my shoes since I really am running out of room im my closet. I'm always looking for great space-saving ideas ..... So if you have a great way of storing your shoes, please share it with me in a comment. Also, did you like any of these Zara shoes for your own collection? 


PEACE.LOVE&FASHION,
Endless Inspiration

Source/Photo Credit: Zara.com 

2 comments:

  1. Great shoe selection and very affordable too! I'm a fellow shoe addict. :)
    Corleen
    Http://barelypractical.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arn't they great?..... and oh so affordable! Glad to meet a fellow shoe addict! Lets follow each other!!

      Happy Blogging

      Delete

Thank You For visiting! I hope you have been Inspired & I'd love to hear from you...<3