Thnx for Visiting!

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Marc Jacobs designs something refreshing!

Welcome Back Lovelies!

So a few weeks back I saw the ads for the new Coca Cola and Marc Jacobs Collaboration. Of course I wanted to see these whimsical cans and bottles for myself, and who doesn't love Marc Jacobs?

Last month, Diet Coke announced that Marc Jacobs was their new Creative Director for 2013. The campaign helps celebrate the companies 30th Anniversary in the soft drink industry. So out of that partnership, comes these cute 80's, 90's & 00's inspired cans and bottles. 
The designs capture the classic Coca Cola essence with a twist, true Marc Jacobs style. If you guys remember, Coke did a collaboration with Jean Paul Gaultier in 2012. With the world becoming more health conscious, I think these collabs are a great way for Coca Cola to stay fresh & relevant. The collections are now available in Europe and the Nordics.

 "Sparkling Together for 30 Years"


Soooo, am I the only one wondering, "How do I get my hands on these limited edition cans & bottles?
Do you like this collaboration? What do you think of the designs? Let me know in a comment below.....

P.S..... Hers's the teaser Video Coca-Cola released last month before the cans/bottles came out



PEACE.LOVE&FASHION,
Endless Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For visiting! I hope you have been Inspired & I'd love to hear from you...<3