Thnx for Visiting!

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Miss Wu has Arrived

And you might be asking yourself, "Who is Miss Wu?"
That is the name of the new contemporary line by designer Jason Wu. The line launched yesterday, January 7th, at Nordstrom

Jason Wu says, "As my main collection has evolved to be sexier and more evocative, I wanted the sweeter side of my design sensibility to be preserved."

The price range for the new collection ranges from $190 - $800. Jason Wu even released a short film to accompany the debut of his line on Style.com


"I always believe that a little bit of fantasy makes fashion more interesting," says Wu

I am excited to see this line in person. It reminds me of the design collaboration he did with Target. Not at all in a cheap type of way, but the very clean and basic silhouettes and very easy-to-wear prints and colors. Collections like this are very versatile because they are easy to carry on to the next season and the separate pieces blend easily with your existing wardrobe. 

The Video didn't do much for me. Take a Look.....

What do you think of the new more affordable line by Jason Wu? Is this a collection you will be checking out for yourself?


PEACE.LOVE&FASHION,
Endless Inspiration

Images Via: RDuJour.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For visiting! I hope you have been Inspired & I'd love to hear from you...<3