Thnx for Visiting!

Thursday, August 23, 2012

The "Beauty Guide" for Fall

Yup, Summer is almost over...and as much as I enjoy all the outdoor summer activities, I am so ready for Fall! Oh you didn't know? It's absolutely my favorite time of the year. Not only am I indulging in all the HUGE "September Issues" of all my favorite fashion magazines, but I'm also excited for all the Fashion events that take place in September.  It's when Fashion Week takes place in cities all around the world...and lets not forget, September 6, Fashions Night Out in a city near YOU!

So here's what's trending in the Beauty department for this upcoming season...........

1: Bold & Groomed Brows 


Using Brow powders and wax will help add color dimension, fill in troubled spots and keep hairs in place through out the day!
Blink Brow Bar's Nourishing Brow oil helps stimulate growth



2: Hair Inspirations from the opposite sex....Set it & Go!



When I'm in the mood for a slicked back look, I faithfully turn to Redken's spray wax. It smells so good and it gives you a flexible hold without weighing down your hair. 


3: Natural Nails



With Summer almost over, start getting ready to put the bright polishes away! The Runways were full of beiges, blush pinks, and brown manicures. But this doesn't mean you have to be totally bored. Mix in darker colors for an untraditional french manicure!

4: Bare Faces





Usually, we turn to runway shows to see bold dramatic looks. Nope, not this upcoming season. Designers like Michael Kors and Burberry sent their models out with BARELY there looks. From nude lips, light blushes and neutral eyes.....Fall is calling for the Natural You!

What trends are you loving/hating? What are you looking forward to for Fall?

PEACE.LOVE&FASHION,
Endless Inspiration

1 comment:

  1. Follower number 100! I'm trully inspired by your blog. Got the link from The comment you left on Fashion Bomb daily on FB ☺

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For visiting! I hope you have been Inspired & I'd love to hear from you...<3