Thnx for Visiting!

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Fashion Week in Miami: Swim 2013

Another Mercedes-Benz Fashion week has come and go! We get so excited to see what new designs designers and there team have worked on all year and in a blink of an eye, its over. A runway show literally lasts a few minutes....as you sit there never wanting the awesomeness to end! Yesterday was the last day of MBFW Swim 2013 in Miami which was held from July19- July23. Of course, I wish I was there, as I'm sure many of you wish the same. If your in the same boat as me, here's a collection of some of the swimwear that came down the runway.

Enjoy!



What are some of your favorite prints, styles or color schemes of 2013 swimwear season?

PEACE.LOVE&FASHION,
Endless Inspiration

1 comment:

  1. Hey your blog is awesome, would you like to write guest posts on my blog for more exposure and loyal readers..?

    Checkout your Email to get more info...!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For visiting! I hope you have been Inspired & I'd love to hear from you...<3