Thnx for Visiting!

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Pleats & Denim

Hello Fellow Fashionistas! Just wanted to share with you guys my Easter outfit and show you how I wore a skirt I had my eye on for a while with my new denim jacket. You should always try to look your best and use fashion as a way to express yourself, but I know that we all put extra effort when getting dressed for special holidays. I love to see what others come up with while still staying true to their own unique style. Hope you guys enjoy & get Inspired!

If you absolutely loved your Easter outfit and would like me to feature it on Endless Inspiration, Please email me @ bsu_fashion@yahoo.com.



WHAT I'M WEARING: Denim Jacket: H&M, Pleated Skirt: Forever 21, Shoes: Steve Madden, Cross-body Purse: Thrift Store, Watch: Fossil

PEACE.LOVE&FASHION,
Belkis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For visiting! I hope you have been Inspired & I'd love to hear from you...<3