Thnx for Visiting!

Monday, March 26, 2012

From Brights to Pastels

For a while now, we were seeing a lot of Fun Vibrant Bright Colorful Pieces in Fashion. Oh Yea, they are still out there! And I love it. For every person who is afraid of color and sticks to Blacks & Neutrals...its a great way to add ONE piece of Color to add a "POP" to your outfit. But one of the biggest trends for Spring/Summer 2012 are Pastels. Yep, Pretty Feminine and Soft. For my fashionista's who think this trend is too Girly for them, try this trend in moderation. Maybe just a soft colored sandal or even a pretty pastel nail polish. You don't have to make it a statement piece or let it take over your entire look. 

Personally, I've never been a Girly Girl. But as I get older, I find myself being more attracted to very feminine pieces, although deep down inside; I'm a  Rough&Rugged + Denim&T-Shirt type of girl! So what I do with very feminine trends like this one, is mix them with my personal style. Maybe a pastel pleated skirt, white tank, denim jacket, neutral leather wedges and top it off with Gold Jewelry. Just some ideas on how to take bits & pieces of trends and make them work for you and your current wardrobe. 

ENJOY!


How Do You Feel About Pastels? Is it One of Your Favorite Trends For Spring/Summer 2012? If Not, What Is? Share With Me in a Comment Below......

PEACE.LOVE&FASHION,
BELKIS

2 comments:

  1. Love pastels and neons! In fact, that's why I chose to wear these two trends for my Company magazine features. It just makes me feel so summery!!!

    -Elodie x
    http://www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess we're ready for Summer! Lol....I love it all weather in brights or pastels!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For visiting! I hope you have been Inspired & I'd love to hear from you...<3