Thnx for Visiting!

Friday, July 8, 2011

My Life In Picture Form

Loosing this game is not an option, WE'RE FOCUSED!
Sage only a few months old! (I miss her being this little)
Taxi ride in NY (Fashion Show Night)
"Owl Love" my fav 2 finger ring
On our way to Petsmart!
Night out with Awesome People!
Two very Important People In My Life
Serious Conversations! (I'm listening Babe, lol)
Fashion coming to Life (What I call my "Sweat Shop" lol)
Summer Time Fun - 4th of July, 2011


Just a few COOL moments captured in photo form. Thought I'd share some of the things and people who are truly important in my life! Live everyday as if it were your last and tell the people in your life how much you love them NOW, because tomorrow is not promised. SMILE as much as possible, and DON'T worry about the things that don't deserve your energy. GOD is GOOD, and I thank him everyday!


PEACE & LOVE,  Belkis

2 comments:

  1. Yes u n Harm were very focused i think thats the longest she stood still.. lol, I love the pik of you guys toasting it looks like ya in a MOB. Ur n D are 2 freaking funny. N yes FASHION does come 2 life in that sweat show.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For visiting! I hope you have been Inspired & I'd love to hear from you...<3