Thnx for Visiting!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Kim Kardashian Gone Goth!

Kim Kardashian is known for her smokey eye's and neutral lips. Well, check her out in Goth inspired make-up!............So Avant-Garde! Wanna learn how to recreate this look? Watch one of my favorite make-up gurus recreate and teach you step by step.





 Would you rock the dark Lips?/
How about the "no eyebrows" trend?/

Personally, I'm intrigued by the dark lips..Not sure if I could pull it off being that my make up routine is always very natural and I stick to a lot of neutral colors. If I'm doing a night out, I'll venture out to a little bit of eye shadow in colors other then browns and nudes. My favorite is to do eyeliner in a fun color for the lower lash line (green, purple, blue)...but that's as bold as I go! 

What make-up trends do you enjoy on yourself?

Love always, Belkis <3





1 comment:

  1. thats didnt even look like her... I could neva do the blk lips or no eye brow. Shoot i can bearly do the short hair..lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For visiting! I hope you have been Inspired & I'd love to hear from you...<3