Thnx for Visiting!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

For The Love Of Jeffrey!

"Kelley" Oxford

"Harlow" Blue Suede Wedge

"Darian" Yellow leather Woven Wedge

"Zip 2" Red Suede Wedge Bootie






So, if your wondering what these shoes all have in common?/? They are all on my wish list, and yes, it's written down in case we sell out and I have to get them else where. lol. Ugh, if only money grew on trees, oh how I'd be picking    : ) but since it doesn't my goal is to save and save some more until eventually these four shoes make it to my shoe collection....I can't get enough of Jeffrey Campbell. Just recently he has become one of my favorite shoe designers. Talk about making a statement! I know some of these might seem a lil' scary, but for me, it was love at first sight <3 Well, for now I will dream up outfits with which I will style these shoes with until the day I can take them home with me......for more AWESOME Jeffrey Campbell shoes...visit....www.solestruck.com.

For the love of Shoes, Belkis <3

P.s. Tell me what you think of them or if you have your own wish list, share it with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For visiting! I hope you have been Inspired & I'd love to hear from you...<3