Thnx for Visiting!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Jeremy Scott : Make-up Tutorial!

So theres a few make-up gurus that I follow on youtube, and I just so happened to run into Nikkie, new to me but seems to be very popular by other followers..(She's good and only 17).. This is a look straight off the runway, so yes....it's out of this world and not an everyday look, but still awesome for the runway!

Watch the video to learn how to recreate the look used on the models for the Jeremy Scott Fall 2011 Fashion Show!

Models from the show with this look!


Official face chart by M.A.C...... used to create this look!



Fashion shouldn't be so serious...Be bold and dare to be different! If you like Nikkie and want to see more make-up tutorials visit her website or youtube channel and subscribe!

http://www.nikkietutorials.com/web/ or http://www.youtube.com/user/NikkieTutorials

And if your not following me yet, Don't leave this page without subscribing!


Love, Belkis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For visiting! I hope you have been Inspired & I'd love to hear from you...<3