Thnx for Visiting!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

There Ain't Much

"There ain't much I can say, that you haven't already heard.
And there ain't much I can wish for, that I haven't already dreamed for.
And there ain't much left to cry about, that I haven't shed a tear for.
And there ain't much to pray about, that I haven't already begged for.
And there ain't much left to write, if there are no words to speak for.
And there ain't nothing to smile about, if the sun ain't out to shine now.
And there ain't much left of me....cause I've given it all to you.
And there ain't much left of life.......If I ain't got love to live for."

Belkis Urena

Enjoy my words, my thoughts, my feelings!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For visiting! I hope you have been Inspired & I'd love to hear from you...<3