Thnx for Visiting!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

A Few Steps Ahead!

Shoes, Shoes and more Shoes. They say Diamonds are a girls best-friend, so shoes must be a runner up!
Don't know too many females who don't have a shoe obsession. Wear the most basic outfit and throw on the hottest shoes and your set. Shoes are the period that complete a sentence. I gasp for air sometimes when I see a pair that I just have to add to my collection.

Designers always try to re-invent designs and keep fashion fresh and new. Some do it in a wearable manner and some just blow our mind, LITERALLY! 

Check out these designer shoes, from "Gotta Have Them" to "What in The World!"




Prada
Jeffery Campbell
John Galliano
Giuseppe Zanotti
Iron Fist
Alexander McQueen 
Valentino

Yves Saint Laurent

Tommy Hilfiger

Dior

Pedicures and shoe insoles on deck!
See you Guys soon! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For visiting! I hope you have been Inspired & I'd love to hear from you...<3