Thnx for Visiting!

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

D R E A M


This look was literally from the first day of my favorite season, Fall! So, seeing me in all white, will let you know that I do not follow any fashion rules or traditions. If you like it & you feel good in it...than ROCK IT! On this particular evening, that's exactly how I was feeling. I love the way this look came together for a casual night out. 

This particular weekend, I was on my way to watch the 'Poets in Autumn' tour with some friends. 'Poets in Autumn' is a live performance by some of the top Christian spoken word artists in the nation. The show was amazing & inspiring! I highly recoimmend catching them in your city. Great way to start off the season. 

"Faith is the bridge to all Dreams" - Bryant McGill



Outfit Details: 


Top: 5 Below
Jeans: Rewash Brand
High Tops: NIKE
Denim Shirt: American Eagle
Earrings: Wish
Watch: Michael Kors
Purse: Nordstrom Rack



xoxo, 

Sayira


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For visiting! I hope you have been Inspired & I'd love to hear from you...<3