Thnx for Visiting!

Monday, July 2, 2018

Cool Blue

   

   As I post this, it is currently a humid 96 degrees (but feels like 101) and I'm dreaming of this exact day back in March. I'm the opposite of a flower; I die in the summer & bloom in the fall. Unless I'm at the beach or a pool with a fruity drink in my hand, this Dominican gal is not about extreme heat.


    This look was one of the last that I styled & photographed right before the beginning of Spring. There was actually still  snow on the ground from the last winter storm we had. That mild weather where you can dress in layers under a jacket is perfection to me. In this look, I was rocking one of my wardrobe essentials, a leather jacket. My top was a trendy piece this past season, the multi-fabric trend. The body is a light weight sweater while the sleeves are made of standard button up fabric. The stripes and ruffles on the sleeves add to the mix-matched look, which makes for a unique fun fashion statement. 


Never be afraid to have fun with your style! 


//Get the Look// 

Top: Fleur Bleue
Jeans: Klique B.
Leather Jacket: Marc New York
Earrings: Melrose & Market
Boots: Steve Madden
Clutch: TJ Maxx



xoxo, 

Sayira


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For visiting! I hope you have been Inspired & I'd love to hear from you...<3