Thnx for Visiting!

Friday, October 14, 2011

25 Memorable Hairstyles

I've looked through MANY photos of hairstyles through out the years, and picked the 25 looks that stood out the most or simply brought back memories of shows or movies I saw growing up! A few hairstyles that have influenced us more recently have also been thrown in the mix. Styles change through out the years, and usually trends, some how, make it back around. There are some beautiful and memorable looks in this gallery, and maybe some have even influenced YOU in some way!

P.S. a photo of the person who inspired my current hairstyle at the end!
Enjoy!

Lucy Ricardo on I Love Lucy
Peg Bundy on Married with Children
Jill Munroe on Charlies Angels
Pam Grier 1972
Kim Kardashian 2011
Farrah Fawcett, 1976
Michelle Obama 2009
Jackie Kennedy, 1960
Diana Ross, 1995
Bianca Jagger, 1977
Lauren Bacall, 1945
Halle Berry
Louise Brooks, 1929
Janet Jackson, 1993
Sarah Jessica Parker, 2001
Lisa Bonet, 1988
Angelina Jolie, 2009
Audrey  Hepburn 1961
Sophia Loren 1966
Elizabeth Taylor 1963
Marilyn Monroe
Rihanna
Tootie on The Facts of Life
Alicia Keys
Victoria Beckham, 2007

Do you remember seeing any of these styles growing up or better yet maybe rock'n a similar look?
Let me know in a comment below!




Here's a pic of the person who inspired me to cut my hair and a pic of one of my first cuts. (I have gotten it cut even shorter since then) I love my hair. I feel like its fits my style so much more then the every day pony tail I use to rock...Don't see myself having the long hair for a long time.

2 comments:

  1. this post is really amazing ! thank you for sharing !
    really great blog :)
    What do you think, of following each other ?
    xoxo
    ⓈⓈ ⒻⒶⓈⒽⒾⓄⓃ ⓌⓄⓇⓁⒹ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ss fashion world! Im glad you enjoyed it! And I've checked out your blog, loved it, and am now following....so make sure to Follow back....ttyl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For visiting! I hope you have been Inspired & I'd love to hear from you...<3