Thnx for Visiting!

Sunday, August 28, 2011

EXCLUSIVE! What other designers envisioned Kim wearing on her wedding day!

Close friend to The Kardashians and Fashion designer (known for her wedding gowns) Vera Wang, designed not 1 but 3 gowns for Kim's big day! Haven't found any leaked photos of the gowns yet. I think E! is suppose to be the first to show it when they air the big 2 part special of the wedding. Are you thinking the same thing I am? This is a lil much, but hey, we've made The Kardashians so big in pop culture. And yes I am guilty of watching the show.....our lil secret! But any way...back to the fashion. 

As soon as photos of the gowns & what guests wore to the wedding are released, I will have them up!
In the mean time, check out these exclusive fashion sketches I found on www.people.com from other designers who wished they could style Kim and what they envisioned her wearing on her big day! Designer names captioned under sketches!

Enjoy!

Anne Barge
Claire Pettibone
Ines Di Santo
Jennifer Salzman
Kevan Hall
Pnina Tornai
Reem Acra
Romona Keveza
Todashi Shoji
Theia
Zuhair Murad

Styling someone like Kim Kardashian for her wedding would be a dream for any designer because of the exposure you know it would receive. Everyone is going to talk about her gown & of course who made it!

My Favorite of these 11 sketches are designers Ines Di Santo, Todashi Shoji, Theia, and Zuhair Murad.
Which designs do you like and could of seen Kim in?....Let me know in a comment below!

Peace.Love & Fashion, Belkis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For visiting! I hope you have been Inspired & I'd love to hear from you...<3