Thnx for Visiting!

Monday, April 25, 2011

A basket full of Easter eggs!

I hope everyone had an amazing Easter....and a well deserved day off (since many places were closed yesterday). I was so excited to have a beautiful sunday off. I prayed the night before for good weather so I can wear a light and comfortable spring outfit. This is what I came up with......Enjoy!



What I'm Wearing:

Cardigan: B.P. Nordstrom
Maxi Skirt: Urban Outfitters
Oxford Shoes: UO
Necklace: Charlotte Russe 
Sunglasses: UO

If anybody wants to show off there easter outfit, email me a pic and I will do a post on your personal style,

See you guys soon!

1 comment:

  1. I like, I like, bummer i missed you about ti,e this weather is getting good, winter has been too long.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For visiting! I hope you have been Inspired & I'd love to hear from you...<3