Thnx for Visiting!

Sunday, March 5, 2017

Volare X Dghramm

As mentioned in yesterday's post, this is 'Part II' of the Eclectic Elegance Fashion Show by RM67, with a closer look at the Volare Menswear Collection & Fashion Blogger @Dghramm working the Runway. 


Volare is a fashion forward menswear line for Big & Tall men. It was great to see, 1: Menswear included in the show & 2: Men of different shapes & sizes working the runway; helping to break the industries standards of what is FASHION & the mold of the "standard" body type.
 #Volareboys


Dghramm has stepped into the blogging industry with his unique style & look. Inspiring other men to take risks & have fun with their style. To not allow the 'Industry' to put us in a box, when we're clearly not meant to be in one. He also has a strong focus on promoting
 #BodyPositivity



@Dghramm x @Gentlemenscurb

The Models & The Designer

The Designer himself, Troy!

Sayira BoutiqueDghramm




Thank you guys for stopping by. I know it's been awhile & I hope you continue to come back as I update the Blog and work to deliver more content more frequently. Please follow me on Instagram & Facebook to keep up with me, the Boutique & of course the Blog! 


Till next time.....


#SayiraStyle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For visiting! I hope you have been Inspired & I'd love to hear from you...<3